As with almost anything in life, there may be the unexpected hiccup here and there during your treatment. While we are always happy to see or hear from you when you need us, some common questions and concerns are answered below, for your convenience.
For anything else, please contact us as often as you like!
- I’ve lost my Invisalign aligner. What should I do?
- My aligner isn’t fitting well. What should I do?
- One of my attachments has come off my tooth. What should I do?
- I’ve lost a button and I’m wearing elastics. What should I do?
- What do I do if a bracket has broken or come loose?
- Broken, loose or long wires?
- Your orthodontic treatment and playing sport.
- My module, elastic or elastic power-chain has come away or broken. What should I do?