Fees and Finance
Here at Austin Orthodontics, we know that cost can play a big part in your decision to begin your treatment journey. As such, we have tried to make things as simple and accessible as possible.
To do this, we offer:
- Interest-free payment plans
- Flexible deposit options
- No penalties for paying off your payment plan early
- Various treatment options in order to help you choose one to suit your budget
- Discount for payment in full
- Everything you need to claim through your health insurance
- No hidden fees – what you’re quoted will include everything we will provide you!
Your FREE initial consultation
The first consultation is complimentary, and includes the following:
- Clinical photos
- Digital scan
- Clinical assessment and records
- Recommendation of treatment options, and
- Referral for Medicare-covered X-rays
Your orthodontic treatment is an investment that we wish to help make a reality for you. To do so, we offer completely interest-free payment plans.
With flexible payment plan options, you can spread your treatment fee (of $500 or more) over up to 12 months of weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments, with a deposit required. Don’t worry, we’ll do the breakdown of your quoted fee and payment options when the times comes!
You can pay extra at any time without additional fees, and we will ensure health insurance claiming is just as easy as if you were to pay the full fee upfront.
Private health insurance
Many health funds provide cover for orthodontic treatment, and we are well-versed in what can often be a confusing claiming process.
At your initial consultation, our treatment coordinator will ask you for details regarding your insurance and what you might know about your “level of cover” and “rebates”.
To find out all you need to know from your health fund, we recommend you ask them the following questions:
- Do I have cover for orthodontics?
- How much am I covered for?
- Is there a yearly limit or a lifetime limit?
- When does my cover roll-over/reset each year – at the end of the calendar year or the financial year?
With the answers, we will help you understand what it means to you and your treatment and put together an action plan to access your rebate at the appropriate times.
In addition, we will ensure that claiming is a stress-free and seamless process, providing you with everything you need to take to your health fund.
To find out more, contact us today or book a consultation with Specialist Orthodontist, Dr David Austin now.